You can create as many workflows as you'd like, customize them, and assign them to the appropriate customers. You can customize them according to your customer's language, your business relationship (formal or informal language), or you can set-up a specific reminder frequency for "bad payers".
Upflow provides you with a sample workflow consisting of several actions before and after your invoice's scheduled due date. Click on an action to change or modify it.
What can be modified :
- The action’s title name
- The person in charge of the action: This field is particularly useful if you wish to involve different parties in the process. Only the owner will see the action to perform in its interface.
- The frequency/date of occurence
- The format of the reminder action: call, automatic email, hand-typed email, handwritten letter, or registered mail.
- The content and the subject title for emails and letters
- As well as the active fields (first name, company name, etc.)
Your workflows are ready! To find out how to assign your customers to the corresponding workflows, you can read this informative notice.
Still have a question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!