You wish to allow your customers to pay by card directly from their customer portal? Here's a quick guide on how to set it up!
Pricing: Pricing for this feature is a commission of 0.2% for each transaction. You will absorb Stripe fees and Upflow’s fee will be billed separately.
1. How to connect Stripe Payments and Upflow ?
This connection can be done in one single click from your Settings Menu > Payment Methods > Add payment method > Card or Debit card
You need to be a Stripe admin to interconnect your account.
2. Activate this option at a customer level
Once completed, you will also be able to adjust maximum amount allowed to be paid and you can activate it:
- For all your customers and by default (activated for any new customer created)
- Individually. How? From the customer details:
Once this is activated, your customers will see a button "Pay by Credit Card" on his customer portal (see screenshot)
3. Last step is to let your customer know that this option is available
We recommend that you update your chasing emails to let your customers know that that they can pay by card now.
4. How is this integrated with your billing tool?
If you are using Xero, QuickBooks, Stripe Billing or Chargebee, we'll create automatically any payment received via this flow in your billing tool.
Contact us if you have another question!