Looking for the fastest way to turn freshly issued invoices into cash? Create a streamlined process by sending invoices through Upflow. Customers can receive and pay invoices at a single point through their portal.
Why do we recommend implementing this feature?
- It serves as a subtle reminder of your customer's unpaid invoices
- It allows better clarity on the end to end process in terms of communication (the email has no Upflow branding to ensure a personal touch).
- Your Account Managers can join the process and send the first invoice by email if appropriate
- By activating your card payment feature along with this feature, your customers can pay directly upon reception via their customer portal: "Invoice sent at 5pm and paid at 7pm"
How to implement this feature (step by step)?
1) Activate the feature
From the tab Settings > Invoicing > Activate Send invoices from Upflow
2) Feature settings
Once the feature has been activated, you will just need to set up the content of your email.
How so? From the Workflow tab, in your workflow schedule(s), a new action is displayed: Billing Template.
By clicking on this action, you can configure:
- The content and the email’s recipients
- Choose to have the email sent automatically or not
If your mailing is automated, the invoice will be sent to the customer the day after the issue date has been met.
If your mailing is done manually, an action will be necessary on your behalf to send the email.
How? By going to the Invoices tab, in the "Status" column, set the filter to Unsent then select the required invoices and finish the action by clicking on Send.
If you upload your invoices to another platform or you have a certain invoicing process for different clients, no problem: Flag the invoices in question as having been sent.
The invoice will be automatically attached in PDF to your email.
Still have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!