Are you using Xero and Upflow? Please find below the most frequently asked questions:
- How do I disconnect Upflow from Xero? To disconnect from your Xero account, go to your Settings > Integrations and click "Disconnect Xero".
- How often is my data synchronized? The initial synchronization can take up to a few hours, however when it's done the synchronization will happen in real-time. Everything you do on Xero will shortly be reflected in Upflow.
- What doesn't your integration do? As of today, the integration doesn't support importing expected payment dates on invoices.
- What are the synchronization issues that may arise? If you’re seeing this indicator in your customer list, it means that the customer in question is off balance.
If there is an issue un-flagged please reach out to us!
- How does the integration with Stripe payments work? Once you connect Upflow with your Stripe account, every time a payment is triggered from Upflow, we will have it pushed back to Xero to pay the corresponding invoice.
- Which phone numbers are imported into Upflow at a customer level? For now, we only import the phone number filled in the "Mobile" section.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]!