You have a lot of customers and would like to easily assign them workflows and account managers? We've got you covered.
From the customer list view, you can import the customer assignation via CSV.
How to format your file?
Your file needs to have the following columns:
CustomerId: the id of the customer in your source tool (QuickBooks, Netsuite, Stripe, Chargebee, etc..). If necessary you can find it by exporting your customers from Upflow and checking the externalId column.
Account manager email: the email of the account manager.
Note: the account manager needs to be invited to Upflow
Workflow name: the name of the workflow
It should be formatted as a CSV.
Step by step process
1. Go to your customer list view
2. Click on Import customer assignation
3. Choose your import file
4. Map the corresponding columns (additional columns will be discarded)
5. Submit and wait for the assignation to happen!
6. Once the assignation is done you will get a notification. Quickbly check if the import was successful, if it's not the case, you can see the error lines and update your file accordingly!
If you need further information, feel free to contact us!